Adult Targeted Case Manager
Join the Peace River Center team as an Adult Targeted Case Manager
Do you have excellent leadership skills and want to make a difference in your community? Apply today for our case management role within Peace River Center’s adult mental illness recovery program.
- Full-time position Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- $15.50 hourly
- Bilingual preferred
- Assessing, linking, planning, monitoring and advocating for recipients who have serious mental illnesses to provide for their care while living in the community.
- Facilitate continuity of treatment for Peace River Center clients during their treatment which can include: psychiatric, substance use disorder, medical inpatient and/or a state mental health facility. Assist clients in accessing services following their discharge.
- Case Managers facilitate continuity of treatment for Peace River Center clients during their treatment which can include referrals for psychiatric, substance use treatment, medical services, legal services, and/or state facility discharge placement. Case Managers also assist clients in accessing wraparound services to promote recovery and independence.
- See our job website for complete duties and details
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services field from an Accredited College or University
- Targeted Case Management Certification Training, completed with supervisor upon hiring
- Must have reliable transportation and Florida driver’s license in good standing
- Must be able to drive own vehicle and Peace River Center vehicle
- Must be 25 years of age and have a clean driving record in order to drive PRC vehicles
- Must provide, carry and maintain $50,000/$100,000 bodily injury coverage on personal vehicle
Peace River Center is a Drug Free workplace and requires an approved DCF Level 2 background clearance. See complete details and apply at https://e3applicants.com/prc/